Enhance Sport Performance with Pilates Rockhampton
Pilates is the optimal foundation for anyone who plays multi directional sports such as soccer, tennis, football and netball. Pilates Rockhampton can also assist in creating performance efficiencies for cyclists, golfers, runners and so many other active people who perform repetitive patterns. Multi-directional sports require single leg stability and people who play repetitive sports are often prone to overuse injuries such as tendonitis, shin splints, stress fractures, lower back pain or injuries such as disc bulges and sciatica. Whole body Pilates training and principles will optimise muscle recruitment. This means controlling the activation of stabilising muscles (eg. Vastus Medialis / VMO, Hip Flexors, Serratus Anterior, Transversus Abdominus) and not overusing muscles which can lead to pain, imbalances or injuries. If you are active and looking to improve your performance…contact Pilates Rockhampton (M: 0427 585 319) to get results.
Pilates Rockhampton will focus on:
- Increasing agility, mobility and ability to achieve full range of movement.
- Improving body awareness and ability to correct improper movement patterns.
- Lengthening muscles to help prevent injuries.
- Improving endurance through focused breathing.
- Correcting muscle imbalances.
LOOK FEEL and MOVE better with Pilates Rockhampton!